Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OLD MEN DONT NEED BEARDS

I had a job taking care of a surly senior citizen in his home. Most of the details aren't there but I do recall at one point as he sat on a couch to my right his phone rang and I picked up for him. On the line was a man doing a terrible impersonation of a woman, The caller said he had dated my senior citizen in high school,Back then he called himself sarah or some other womans name.
Later in the dream at the same home I looked into a mirror and discovered I was wearing a full beard. The hair of the beard was long soft and fine, the mustache portion hid my mouth in a dark brown curtain of hair. I was excited over my new ability at facial hair growth, I went back not long after and there was only dark stubble. At the large framed mirror on the mantel I found hair clippings, dental tools and shears. I couldn't recall doing it but with the evidence there I accepted the guilt for the destruction of my the beard.
after that a few friends and I took a short bike ride that ended when I woke. I road a bmx bike.

The second dream took place in a restaurant. I was with a friend and his korean roommate. We all drew cartoons at the table on scraps of paper. I asked the roommate to draw a korean style cartoon then we discussed typical korean casual wear
.R

No comments: