Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A PURPLE WHEEL SETS THE END

The dream started with me standing over my bicycle in an open space (maybe a park). I was waiting for a midnight ride to begin.A friend on my left asked how much money I had put into my bike. $100 with my new wheel set, I looked down and saw that my orange bicycle was wearing purple wheels.
Johanna and I were going to meet at the rides start point, I can't remember the details of how we met but she was with a large guy, They may have been holding each other around the middle. we walked a very short distance to a cheep fast food place, taco bell or some mexican knockoff. Lots of plastic table chair combinations fake plants and harsh white lighting.
I asked johanna what she was doing, she wanted me to accept that they had kissed a few times but that she didn't like him much.
I was hurt and angry. I turned power walked directly out of the rear entrance. Ryan

No comments: