Wednesday, March 5, 2008

RYAN, CAFETERIA

Theres a cafeteria in an art school, I'm at a table with a few others. The students work is on the wall; When I focus on a painting and without leaving my seat I get a close up view of the work. The next day when I sit down at the table. The anorexic blond who was at my right the previous day was gone. I had taken the seat she occupied, to the others it meant she wouldn't be back. They were excited over her replacement "she was had a bad attitude". At tables around ours people turned in there chairs to comment.
I was turned in my seat listening when I noticed an a man in his thirties an cholo type. The Cholo walked up to the front of the room just ahead of our table. His presence there gained everyones attention, When He spoke it was to invite us to call nondescript objects in a shelving unit by nick names he had chosen for them.

No comments: